Schlage BE469

hart2hart

Z-Wave devices do not work in a scene. (In v4.5.4, not sure about v5)

I control my lock through programs and put the KPL buttons in a scene.

A scene is the only way to control the KPL buttons when the lock is used, however they must be controlled (via the scene) with the program used to detect your lock actions.

http://forum.universal-devices.com/topic/14677-schlage-be469/?p=123297

Always thought ZWave devices do not work with scenes in v4 but would work in v5. Thanks for the info.

Yes, I understand there is a lot of z-wave capabilities in v5, including z-wave direct scenes, but I have found zwave devices to work in insteon scenes (assumed enforced by the ISY since, obviously, no direct comms between insteon an zwave devices).  I don't believe z-wave devices can be controllers in insteon scenes.  I also understand that this capability may vary by device.  I use z-wave outlets and modules and they all have worked so far.  I don't think I have tried my lock in a scene.

• 4 months later...

How do I resolve a Not Implemented Error?

I have installed a Aeotec Siren and BE469 Lock.    I finally got them working on the myiso.io console and the Orchestrated App.  When I click either device in the Admin Console I get a not Implemented error.

While Im seeking advice is there an easier way to add these to scenes?  I saw the code in previous messages but I don't yet know where to add that code.  The device does not show up in program.

Thanks

Hmm, I can add either/both to a program:

If
   - No Conditions - (To add one, press 'Schedule' or 'Condition')

Then
        Set 'DR / Devices / DR ZW004 Deadbolt' Lock
        Set 'MR / Devices / MR ZW003 Siren' On

Else
   - No Actions - (To add one, press 'Action')

or to a scene

post-625-0-48191100-1500959679_thumb.jpg

I can create a new scene and add the 2 devices, even though it gives me a failed error.  I can not do anything in a program since they do not show up as a device.  I have a setup issue, to resolve.  

Hmm, I can add either/both to a program:

If
   - No Conditions - (To add one, press 'Schedule' or 'Condition')

Then
        Set 'DR / Devices / DR ZW004 Deadbolt' Lock
        Set 'MR / Devices / MR ZW003 Siren' On

Else
   - No Actions - (To add one, press 'Action')

or to a scene

attachicon.giflock.JPG

• 1 year later...

Is it possible to send configuration parameters in a program to BE469 to change the state of Auto re-lock from on to off on a defined schedule ? I'm running 5.0.15A and everything works fine. I would like to build a program to disable auto lock during the day (code 0x00) and enable during the night (code 0xFF). I tried the Action in a program using "set configuration" but I'm not sure this is the right way to do it. 

Archived