Device not showing up on Administrative Console

tlesage

I am deleting and re-installing all my devices on my ISY because for some reason the PLM was not sensing them.  It is now sensing them well, but there is one device that is not listed in my lighting.  I have three dimmer switches all linked together to control the outside garage lights.  I have a scene created for the link, and they are all listed there, however one of them does not show up anywhere else besides the links table.  I have deleted and reinstalled the others.  I am unable to delete the one that I cannot find however.  If I click directly on the my lighting icon all of my switches show up on the right side of the screen, including that one.  It is not listed anywhere on the left side however.  Since it isn't listed there to click on I am unable to delete it and reinstall it.  I have actually tried to re-link it, and it says already added, so doesn't re-ad.  Any advice on how to delete or find it?

I went to a different computer and opened up Administrative Console there, and the device was listed.  Very unusual, on my laptop computer it isn't there.  I was able to successfully delete it and re-ad it.  Now it shows up on both computers.  Not sure what to make of that, but seems to be fixed.

Archived