Event Viewer "Err 1" During House-wide Programming?

Cartwrig

I've searched the forum, can't find an answer to this.....

while programming a zillion links, I'm getting random errors, as seen in the picture.  But, after finishing, their are no errors next to these devices in the My Lighting folder.

Can someone help with:

1) during programming does ISY see these errors (obviously it can) and immediately retry the programming....I don't see that happening, per the events listed, I don't think.  Am I right?

2) does this mean just a single link error'd out, or that a bunch of links are not-programmed?

3) I've tried to restore and it doesn't suddenly go and fix them; so, even though there aren't errors down the My Lighting....will things be ok afterward?

Thanks,

- Rob

post-506-0-45564900-1418521751_thumb.jpg

Image was not posted.   Be sure to click Attach to link image to forum post.

If there are pending link operations there should be a Green or Gray Icon to the left of the node(s).

Oops, was just posting something else, and realized I have to click that extra step...so I went back and looked at this posting.   I just attached the image.  Thanks for the heads-up!

- Rob

I would expect a pending write or Red ! would be indicated.  However, the event trace is not LEVEL 3 so the detail is not in the trace.  

The pending operation could have been done later with some other update as pending updates are picked up during next change.

Archived