Schedule Upstairs Light to be at 30%

TMR Rudy

I feel there is an issue with my scene.  I do have all three switched defined as CONTROLLER.  I see in ISY dashboard the on level changes between the scheduled times, however this is not carried out at the switch level.  I can get the light to operate via the program when operating through the dashboard, but not a the switch level.

R

Since the Program should not be activating a device the Program is not correct.  This also means the Program is not setting the the Responder On Levels for the devices.

ISY Scene 'Main Hallway Upstairs'

'Main Hallway Upstairs 1' - Controller
'Main Hallway Upstairs 2' - Controller
'Main Hallway Upstairs Master' - Controller

If the Program is referencing 'Main Hallway Upstairs' the PLM is the Controller with 'Main Hallway Upstairs 1', 'Main Hallway Upstairs 2', and 'Main Hallway Upstairs Master' are Responders.  None of the switches can perform the same action as they are Controllers when pressed, not Responders, so they use different information.   That information can be set to match what the PLM would do from a Program but I have not seen the Program issue the correct Adjust Scene statements.

First I need to know the load control device, the device that has the lighting physically connected to the Red wire of the switch.
This is the only Program that is associated with setting the On Levels.

Lines 4 and 5 in the Then and Else clauses insure the status LEDs are set to the correct level.

The Then clause runs at 8:30PM, the Else clause runs at 6AM

If

From     8:30:00PM

To       6:00:00AM (next day)

Then

In Scene 'Main Hallway Upstairs 1' Set 'Main Hallway Upstairs Master' 30% (On Level)

In Scene 'Main Hallway Upstairs 2' Set 'Main Hallway Upstairs Master' 30% (On Level)

In Scene 'Main Hallway Upstairs Master' Set 'Main Hallway Upstairs Master' 30% (On Level)

In Scene 'Main Hallway Upstairs 1' Set 'Main Hallway Upstairs 1' 30% (On Level)

In Scene 'Main Hallway Upstairs 2' Set 'Main Hallway Upstairs 2' 30% (On Level)

Else

In Scene 'Main Hallway Upstairs 1' Set 'Main Hallway Upstairs Master' 100% (On Level)

In Scene 'Main Hallway Upstairs 2' Set 'Main Hallway Upstairs Master' 100% (On Level)

In Scene 'Main Hallway Upstairs Master' Set 'Main Hallway Upstairs Master' 100% (On Level)

In Scene 'Main Hallway Upstairs 1' Set 'Main Hallway Upstairs 1' 100% (On Level)

In Scene 'Main Hallway Upstairs 2' Set 'Main Hallway Upstairs 2' 100% (On Level)

LeeG, thanks for hanging on to this one.  I will program this and let you know the results. 

I have also noticed your other contributions to the "all on events", something that I am experiencing as well.  I upgraded the PLM to 2.0 and have still experienced an "all on" occurrence.  Another issue that I just had was my Smarthome thermostat has failed over the holidays leaving me without heat.  Thank goodness I kept my old manual thermostat.  Anyway Smarthome is replacing this one under warranty, and have suggested that I go back to the dealer and replace the PLM.  

Ok off to test the program. 

Rudy

Archived