Motion Sensor for daytime use

bitbob

I am trying to set up a motion sensor to stay off at night and provide insteon plug-in light control for one room during the day. I have tried setting up a scene with the MS and the light switch and then applying a schedule in a program to turn it off at night. Then the program turns on the scene to activate the light during the day. However the countdown timer in the MS causes inconsistent behavior no matter where it is set. I have also used the presence setting to bypass the timer and it is still inconsistent. I also tried dropping the light  switch and MS out of the scene and using the MS on command to activate the program and the program to activate the light switch. However both of these attempts caused inconsistent results and neither seems to respond to the schedule in the program. If I can set this up just using the Admin console that's what I would prefer to do it. Any ideas on what combination of settings on the MS and in the program console I should use. I don't see any way to differentiate between state and control in the admin console? Thanks

Here is a starting point program wise.   Post did not mention how long LampLinc should stay On so this example leaves it On until To time.

If
        Control 'MS I2CS-Sensor' is switched On
    And From     8:50:00AM
        To       6:00:00PM (same day)

Then
        Set 'LampLinc DB' On

Else
        Set 'LampLinc DB' Off

The motion sensor options should be

Sensor mode: checked
On Only mode: unchecked
Night mode: checked