Calling a scene from another program

PhanTomiZ

Hello,

I have a scene setup for an LED light above my range that is triggered by a motion sensor.  

I have an "all lights on" program that runs between 12am and 5am that will turn on all lights on the main level dependant on the status of a separate motion sensor.  I want to include this scene in this program, but I only want the scene to run true depending on the status of the motion sensor (included in the scene).  How would I add this to my "all lights on" program and what would the line look like?

Thanks in advance

PhanTomiZ

Not sure I understand the request.  Which motion sensor?  Scenes don't run true or false, programs do.

Your All Lights program can call a second program to look at the other sensor and turn on the LED's but if the other sensor is already controlling the LED's, it seems to me like you've already accomplished the stated goal.

I must be missing something.

-Xathros

In a previous iteration, I had the MS and the LED light in a program.  Now it is in a scene with much faster response time.

The other program is my all lights on program. 

I just noticed a problem with my programming.  I thought I disabled my old program, but for some reason it was continuing to run causing this LED light to turn off when I wasn't expecting it to.  I checked the enabled box, but forgot to save the program.  Problem fixed...

Sorry and thanks...

Archived