What kind of power adapter do I need for ISY994i?

edokid

My rabbit bit through the power cord on the ISY when I had him working with me in my office lol.  I don't have another 5v one around the house that fits but found a 6v that works fine.  I'm sure I can buy from UDI but with the exchange rate shipping customs etc it's going to cost way more than buying one on Amazon. Just wondering if there's a name or something for the end so that I can find it, as I do have a ton of 5v bricks around here just none fit in the hole only the 6v one I have.  Thanks!

My rabbit bit through the power cord on the ISY when I had him working with me in my office lol.  I don't have another 5v one around the house that fits but found a 6v that works fine.  I'm sure I can buy from UDI but with the exchange rate shipping customs etc it's going to cost way more than buying one on Amazon. Just wondering if there's a name or something for the end so that I can find it, as I do have a ton of 5v bricks around here just none fit in the hole only the 6v one I have.  Thanks!

The 6 VDC will be fine as I recall the ISY has a huge voltage range of approx 30 VDC.

Archived