beta initial impressions

MikeB

Didn't even notice this forum existing. I've been exchanging emails back and forth with Michel & Chris today, but I'll summarize some things here for reference:

- upgrade went fine, but like reported elsewhere all my schedules came in as OFF, even the ones that were originally supposed to turn lights ON.

- also getting the 'Set 'My Lighting' null' for my nightly poll.

- suggested labeling hours/mins/seconds fields when creating a new schedule.

- requested option to 'copy' an existing program instead of having to create each one from scratch. would help when creating multiple similar complex programs.

- requested the ability to trigger based on FAST ON/FAST OFFs from relay devices. currently only shows this option for dimmers.

- requested display of the device ID when viewing the device itself. currently only shows when viewing the My Lighting list.

Overall, what a fantastic update! I'm now using the ISY-26 for SO MUCH MORE than I was previously.

Very impressed with the quality of this release. Very rock solid for a beta!

- upgrade went fine, but like reported elsewhere all my schedules came in as OFF, even the ones that were originally supposed to turn lights ON.

Good news that the upgrade went fine. The Off instead of On in the old schedules is fixed in next beta drop.

- also getting the 'Set 'My Lighting' null' for my nightly poll.

The null also has been fixed in the next beta drop.

- suggested labeling hours/mins/seconds fields when creating a new schedule.

Not to bad of an idea but it may expand the gui widgets apart a lot.

- requested option to 'copy' an existing program instead of having to create each one from scratch. would help when creating multiple similar complex programs.

Copy has been added to the upcoming beta drop.

- requested the ability to trigger based on FAST ON/FAST OFFs from relay devices. currently only shows this option for dimmers.

Bug "No Fast On/Fast Off relay devices" and "Dimmer Fast On/Fast Off tripple click" has been fixed in the next beta drop.

- requested display of the device ID when viewing the device itself. currently only shows when viewing the My Lighting list.

Showing device ID when looking at a single device has been added to the beta drop too.

Archived