MobiLinc (iOS) 4.5/4.6/4.7: Apple Watch and Much More!

InsteonNut

OK, I reverted back to isy 4.3.18, anyway 5.0.1 was giving me trouble for some important stuff in my setup. Still the same behaviour. I'm running WatchOS official release and I do not want to go through the hassle of going back to the official IOS release (restoring the iPhone is a pain).

So it could be related to IOS 9.1 Beta, but since everything else is working perfectly well, I doubt it.

Unfortunately, I had never tried to activate that device through the Watch with IOS 8.4 or IOS 9 Official so I cannot tell if it is related.

I'll leave this one to you to figure out as I do not think I can test anything else without changing my iPhone OS, which I do not want to do now.

• 1 month later...

I updated to v4.6 for iOS and so far so good. I was having some geofencing issues with the program 2 versions ago but with the last ver and this one they seem to be fixed & working. I love the fact I can leave my home and then my security system will auto arm away and send me a notification, then the reverse when coming home.

Could you please eleaborate on your previous geofence issues as I have been having issues with my geofence sometimes not firing since MobiLinc v4.5. I don't believe it's the geofence itself, but rather MobiLinc connection issues with reaching my ISY after leaving home. Version 4.4< were rock solid for me and Wes had confirmed that much had to be changed in v4.5> to accommodate the Apple Watch.

Chuck

Archived