Please check the all on thread for me

EricK

The recommended solution is a 2-second delay in any program. But, I'm not sure that that's a solutions. I've experienced more than one All On and, lately, some partial On's. The only program with a MS as a trigger has a 26 hr and 5 min delay prior to the Then and Else statements, respectively.

But, not everyone has experienced the phenomenon. Scenes whit the MS as a controller seem to not be a problem.

You'll find response time much quicker, especially meaningful if you're walking into a very dark area. A limitation is not being able to bypass the MS, but that can be accomplished bu adding a second device.

And don't forget Michel's advice. I actually induced an All On by having a program where the trigger button was manipulated by the program. It occurred when I tapped the button rapidly a couple of times. Solution: a 1 second delay between each statement.

You'll find response time much quicker, especially meaningful if you're walking into a very dark area. A limitation is not being able to bypass the MS, but that can be accomplished bu adding a second device.

And don't forget Michel's advice. I actually induced an All On by having a program where the trigger button was manipulated by the program. It occurred when I tapped the button rapidly a couple of times. Solution: a 1 second delay between each statement.

Stu,

The MS is set as a controller of the pantry lights scene, but the MS is set up for On only.  I have the following program to turn the lights off.  I think I will set the MS into on/off mode and pull the MS out of the program.  I want to keep the program in case the lights are turned on by the switch.  My daughter is 4 and may not be tall enough to be in the MS range.

Thanks,

E

If
        Control 'Great Room / Great Room Devices / Pantry Motion Sensor-Sensor' is switched On
     Or Control 'Great Room / Great Room Devices / GR Pantry Lights' is switched On
     Or Status  'Great Room / Great Room Devices / GR Pantry Lights' is On

Then
        Wait  7 minutes and 4 seconds
        Set 'Great Room / Great Room Devices / GR Pantry Lights' 8 (Beep Duration)
        Wait  10 seconds
        Set Scene 'Great Room / Great Room Scenes / GR Pantry' Off

Else
   - No Actions - (To add one, press 'Action')

Archived