Leak sensors

Hi

after having some trouble somewhere in my system, 2 leak detectors are not communicating with my ISY, how do you get them to work again ? also I by mistake did a restore on them and they have the icon next to them that reads (1011) how do you get rid of that any help would be great, do I have to hit the button on the top ? one is under my dishwasher and hard to get at

Thanks Jeff

Hi

after having some trouble somewhere in my system, 2 leak detectors are not communicating with my ISY, how do you get them to work again ? also I by mistake did a restore on them and they have the icon next to them that reads (1011) how do you get rid of that any help would be great, do I have to hit the button on the top ? one is under my dishwasher and hard to get at

Thanks Jeff

Hello Jeff,

If the icon reads 1011 simply press one Leak Sensor until it goes into linking mode. Then right click and select write updates on that node. Once complete do the same to the other Leak Sensor.

NOTE: You must press the Leak Sensor set button twice to take it out of linking mode.

Hi 

Thanks for all the help I will try you guys suggestions , I'm not sure whats going on but I got a new desk top. (new to me) late 2012 IMac every thing was great, but a few days ago trying to sign on to the admin console and it said ISY not found I messed around trying to get it to work, rebooted my computer, the ISY, my modem try getting into to from my wifes laptop macbook, and it worked, tried my desktop and got on it worked for a few days. Now I can't get into the admin console again from my desktop. we have different OS and java , mine is newer, yosemite and java V8 update 60. any thing I can do

You guys are always a great help

Thanks, Jeff

Archived