The Conundrum of Business

jerlands

I've started this thread to prevent further hijacking and possibly for other purposes :)

Do we live in an organic society or what???  by that i mean we have the ability to change and evolve as need be but.. we've reached philosophical inquiry :? a time to sit and ponder and that may lead us to speculate "what is and what should never be" :shock:  

speaking of organics.. cancer is a cell that goes all out for survival.. it disregards all input from anything else and only considers itself..  it leaves the "whole" and goes rouge, replicating itself over and over, not contributing but only taking from it's host.  The thing is that it's a naturally occurring "event."  It exists even in healthy biology but remains in check by healthy defenses.  It can only go rouge if the body is out of balance and in doing so challenges the body so that it may either right itself or die (as a side note.. the body can right itself naturally from cancer if the environment is remedied.)

The purpose of business is to provide.. that is why it exists.. it needs to have some contributing factor to the society or the blood supply should be cut off to it and it left to wither and go away.

Today we are in battle with business practices that strive to exist in disregard of the human experience.  They are literally poisoning our environment and adversely effecting our future, that means our children's future and ours if we continue to live in it.  so.. my belief is that we need to fully define what business is so we don't continue to allow detrimental conduct to influence our path.

Jon...

Archived