Unable to create ZIP file - Backing Up

Gadg8man

I have been using the 994 for 18 months and I have only done very basic programming with it.

I am starting to get more devices and want to move it up to the next level.

I have never updated the firmware, so I figured that is the best pace to start, I am currently using 4.2.7 and UI 4.2.30

When I try to backup I get the following error;

Unable to Create ZIP File.

Any suggestions?

Unfortunately, I am stuck 

Chris

Chirs

The UIs and firmwares are matched, you should use the same versions of each. I would start with downloading (or retrieving a copy if you have it) of 4.2.7. Use that UI and try it again.

Also, be sure you have access to the drive you are saving to. That seems an unlikely cause but possible.

Paul

Chirs

The UIs and firmwares are matched, you should use the same versions of each. I would start with downloading (or retrieving a copy if you have it) of 4.2.7. Use that UI and try it again.

Also, be sure you have access to the drive you are saving to. That seems an unlikely cause but possible.

Paul

Thanks Paul, Any idea where those UI files are available from?

Chris

The specific file is here

Its good to book mark the general location for the updates, the different versions are all filed together here on the forum, some are pinned, some are not and you have to scroll to find the specific version. The first post of every version, Michel posts all of the necessary links, including the download location for the UDI location for the UI.

Let us know if this got you backed up and on to the next step.

Paul

Archived