Several devices with green " updates waiting to be written" icon

I have an ISY 994i/IR Pro, firmware v.4.2.30 with over 100 switchlinks, keypad dimmers and lamplincs,etc in my network. Several of these devices have the green icon next to it indicating that updates are waiting to be written to the device. I have tried toggling the " Automatic write changes to device" button in the top tool bar but the green icons do not go away and the changes I have made to certain scenes or just trying to rewrite the existing links to the scenes I have created are not taking. Is there a procedure to force the update of the  links / existing scene instructions to be written to the devices so that all these green icon disappear so I know that the latest links have been written to the devices?

Thanks for your help.

MV

Right click on SwitchLinc node, KPL Primary node node, LampLinc node, etc, one at a time, select Write Updates to Device.  Wait for all updates to complete from clicking on one node before moving to the next.

If updates do not complete for the node there is likely comm issues preventing all updates from being written.   Tools | Diagnostics | Event Viewer at LEVEL 3 will show the Insteon activity and the nature of the problem.

Archived