Anyone else have connectivity issues starting with v4.5?

ahwman

There is the option (though not advised) to change ISY username/password to that of the Portal and you'll be able to use Auto Detect after filling in local http and local port.

Jon...

True enough - I should probably do that. It's a PITA though - I have hundreds of network resources self calling the ISY, each with the username and password encoded.

Oh, how I wish for string variable types on ISY... :)

There is the option (though not advised) to change ISY username/password to that of the Portal and you'll be able to use Auto Detect after filling in local http and local port.

Jon...

I think the portal is down so maybe thats the timeout issue. I was able to get connected once then lost and can't again. Mobilinc was great in the past but now I can't see to get it to be reliable. I thought you had to use the ISY portal username/email in Mobilinc when using the portal to connect? I think I am missing something here.

True enough - I should probably do that. It's a PITA though - I have hundreds of network resources self calling the ISY, each with the username and password encoded.

Oh, how I wish for string variable types on ISY... :)

I think your actually on to some Micheal. When using SSL via Mobilinc its SLOW AS HELL! Maybe thats the reason depending how many devices you have and switching between cellular and WiFi its not updating the Geolocation because its timing out due to the SSL. Then when the ISY portal is down (like right now) Mobilinc is down. 

Looks like going back to using direct settings is probably the best and not use the portal.

I thought you had to use the ISY portal username/email in Mobilinc when using the portal to connect? I think I am missing something here.

Yes but if you change ISY's username and password to the same as the Portal you can use "auto detect" in mobilinc

Jon...

Hi Scott (and others reading),

For dead easy (and fast) local/remote access to your ISY, our own MobiLinc Connect portal is recommended. Most of our MobiLinc users have used the MobiLinc Connect solution since 2012.

The ISY Portal is not supported, tested, or guaranteed to support any/all features of the MobiLinc apps.

MobiLinc Connect adds in support for Amazon Alexa integration, IFTTT support, and if you use an iOS device, push notifications for your devices, programs, variables, and security states, along with Today View widget support.

If you have question, please feel free to email me at: support@mobilinc.com

Wes

Archived