Can ISY Z-wave interfere with Craftsman Assurelink?

ArunGupta2014

I have ISY 994i IR/PRO with Z-wave add on radio board. I have recently added about 15 Z-wave devices. Everything is working fine but suddenly I noticed that that the Craftsman Assurelink garage door opener has stopped working. The green light on its internet gateway keeps blinking indicating that it is not communicating with the opener. The gateway communicates with opener on 900 MHz which is nearly same as of Z-wave devices. The opener was working fine before I started adding the Z-wave devices. I cannot say for sure whether Z-wave devices are causing any interference. Does anyone have any similar experience? Is there a way to eliminate Z-wave devices without disconnecting all devices? Any other troubleshooting tips?

Thanks,

Arun

Insteon RF is 915 MHz, so all your dual-band devices are suspect. But, in reality, devices transmit only when they're sending a signal, so if the Craftsman GDO is blinking constantly, then that's most likely where the problem originate. Unless you have a Z-Wave or Insteon device that's constantly transmitting.

Archived