Certificate revoked error during install of ISY99i Pro

universe

I am getting closer. Installed Java. Added IP to exception site list. Now getting "certificate revoked" message when trying to open Admin Console for first successful time via HTML. I can get to device web page. Suggestions?

Okay NEVERMIND.....I determined unit was using 3.3.10 so I went to that manual and was able to load the Admin Console successfully using link in that manual.

You will find manuals linked to in the wiki (Supporft>Wiki). There seems to be a lot of Admin Consoles: on device, on your PC, at UDI website. All potentially different versions. There is some indication that the Admin Console 4.2.10 version solves the certificate problem but if you want to access it through your unit over the web I'm nor sure you will be successful. Let me know if you're more successful than me. I have gotten a lot of "ISY99i is past End of Life" information so far. Fortunately I may not need valid certificates.

You will find manuals linked to in the wiki (Supporft>Wiki). There seems to be a lot of Admin Consoles: on device, on your PC, at UDI website. All potentially different versions. There is some indication that the Admin Console 4.2.10 version solves the certificate problem but if you want to access it through your unit over the web I'm nor sure you will be successful. Let me know if you're more successful than me. I have gotten a lot of "ISY99i is past End of Life" information so far. Fortunately I may not need valid certificates.

To be accurate the 99 Series Controller is End of Life with respect to being developed and offering any new firmware. This means any newer ISY features and new Insteon hardware support will not be available.

So long as your existing Insteon network does not require new hardware support the 99 Series Controller is more than capable of operating in this fashion.

Since your only goal is to integrate X-10 with the controller none of this applies to you. 

Archived