After ISY port install, no portal tab under configuration

curmudgeon

After I login I see my ISY with a red X and a status of never connected.  Verified UUID.  Delete and re-added.  Never get a prompt to authorize on the ISY portal page.  I checked and changed my DNS server settings and rebooted multiple times but still no prompt to authorize.

I should add that since I have a working MobiLinc portal configured I don't expect IP address or DNS settings to be the issue, otherwise Mobilinc wouldn't work either.

After I login I see my ISY with a red X and a status of never connected.  Verified UUID.  Delete and re-added.  Never get a prompt to authorize on the ISY portal page.  I checked and changed my DNS server settings and rebooted multiple times but still no prompt to authorize.

I should add that since I have a working MobiLinc portal configured I don't expect IP address or DNS settings to be the issue, otherwise Mobilinc wouldn't work either.

As Stu pointed out, once the module is properly installed in ISY you won't see the Mobilinc Connect portal.  You might try rebooting ISY to see if that makes a difference.

Jon...

Something is wrong. ISY Portal didn't exist in 12/2014. It only came into existence a few months ago, but definitely not until well into 2015. I'd advise a ticket, assuming that UI and Firmware are up to date and the latest.

Something is wrong. ISY Portal didn't exist in 12/2014. It only came into existence a few months ago, but definitely not until well into 2015. I'd advise a ticket, assuming that UI and Firmware are up to date and the latest.

Good catch. The original Beta test was mid-June, 2015 http://forum.universal-devices.com/topic/16272-introducing-isyportal/

Archived