How do I request a self signed SSL certificate?

Bob_the_Tinkerer

Hi all,

I'm running an ISY994i Pro with v4.3.26 firmware. In order to get a self-signed SSL certificate, I've clicked on Help>Request/Manage SSL Certificates, and it just opens a browser window with the "ISY994 Series – Network Security Configuration Guide". The document itself describes an earlier version of the UI, but doesn't provide any other way of getting a certificate?

Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks,

Bob

ps: as you can see, this is my first post! I've been lurking for a couple of months as I've been setting up my ISY and Insteon system. Thanks for all the great info that everyone contributes to this forum!

You need to use the Dashboard.  If you haven't downloaded it yet go to the Current Release forum and locate the thread announcing the release of the Firmware you have installed (Help > About in admin console.)  Near the bottom of the announcement message will be a link to the dashboard.  After you login you'll see an icon resembling a wrench in the upper right hand corner (center icon) and from there you can manage the certs.

Jon...

Archived