Portals tab is empty?

hurnik

OK, I just updated my ISY firmware to: 4.3.26

I purchased the ISY Portal module, and had tech support deactivate my MobiLinc module.

I have created an ISY Portal account and added my UUID to it.

I use my web browser to go to: isy:84/admin (I've used port 84 for eons)

I get the java admin console and login to it.

I click on Configuration -> Portals

And the tab is completely empty.  There's no refresh button.  Nothing.

The only thing I could NOT do:

http://wiki.universal-devices.com/index.php?title=ISY_Portal_Installation_Instructions

Make sure your ISY is configured with TLS 1.2 and Strength All and Verify is unchecked for HTTPS Client settings. If you are unsure, please consult this document Network Security Configuration Guide

Because I click on the link for the java desktop download and it says Page not found (it also seems those instructions are for the Pro version?)

So I'm kinda stuck.  No MobiLinc option now and can't get ISY Portal to work either.

Nothing else has changed.  ISY does show:

Internet Acess:  Disabled (in the Help -> About).  I had port forwarding on (it's still on) for MobilLinc, but from what I've ready ISY Portal doesn't need that at all.  There are NO outbound firewall restrictions (just doing simple NAT on the router).

Yes, all of that was done.

I searched these forms and only found one for:  portals tab empty

So then I figured I'd just search for portal and found a few entries where people said you had to do a hard reboot after installing the ISY Portal module.

This isn't in the WIKI

But that seems to resolve the issue.  How does one get the WIKI updated to add that little tidbit in there?

Archived