What did you get that's cool to you?

G W

The presents are unwraped and there has been some time to play with the new toys.

What did you get that you think is really cool and you will enjoy having?

My wife wanted a camcorder so I bought a Canon HF11 that she thinks is hers. I got a Fluke 287 multimeter that I look forward to figuring out how to use.

I don't mean to sound corny but the wife and I and our three children will all be together on Sunday for the first time in two years. That makes the wife and I insanely happy :D

We will scope out a new Flatscreen TV after that ;)

It's hard to get excited about the supposed 'state of the art' products in this economy.

Rand

I don't mean to sound corny but the wife and I and our three children will all be together on Sunday for the first time in two years. That makes the wife and I insanely happy :D

We will scope out a new Flatscreen TV after that ;)

It's hard to get excited about the supposed 'state of the art' products in this economy.

Rand

That's not corny, that's wonderful. Check out Sears and Best Buy and get the free financing. Might as well use their money to get one.

I got chrome parts for my new Harley that I got a couple months ago...can't wait to put those on.

I surprised my wife a new camera...shes been drooling over a Nikon D90 for a few months and wants to get into photography...so I bought her one. She loves it.

I got my new Dilbert calendar for my desk...which is nice, but unfortunately I didn't get that new Interface2Go Nokia combination that I wanted! :cry: Doesn't seem right does it? She gets a camera that none of us can touch and I can't buy a device that everyone can touch! :wink:

Got an Acer Aspire One. Cool little netbook that's really impressive for it's size, specs, and price.

Now I don't have to bring the laptop home every night (let it backup) and I have something more portable for travel.

Impressive little device.

Those are cool...I was looking at them the other night. The one I was looking at was with the 8GB SSD hard drive. I was actually thinking that it would be pretty cool to have one with InterfaceGo installed and use it for home control through ISY and also as another internet station to have around the house.

Archived