Microsoft - AI Tay pulled after it becomes Hitler loving

Teken

In the news a few days ago I saw what should have been a epic moment for a company turned into a completely cluster because the people running the show have no common sense.

This is the news article for what happen: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2016/03/24/microsofts-teen-girl-ai-turns-into-a-hitler-loving-sex-robot-wit/

Normally I would reserve judgement on such issues as Steve Ballmers fault and incompetence. But since he isn't running the show but Satya is - its no great surprise the company still has hundreds of morons running their operations.

Now, all of the fault can't be laid on Microsoft because this article just shows you how demented people are in the world. What should have been a epic moment in the AI industry was turned into a circus which reflected bad PR for a great company.

Sometimes I really wish the Internet would have a filter and enrollment process. There are simply too many imbeciles in this world who have nothing better to do then to ruin things for the rest of the world.

My view is this is one of many perfect examples of why the world is upside down.

We have leaders who are out of touch and clueless about the people they are supposed to serve besides being money grubbers and power hungry idiots.

Then you have the other side of the spectrum where the kids coming out of this era are basically all stupid and have no concept of social interaction, ethics, values, and morals. One can only imagine how this world will be when one of these pot head - pants hanging off your aszz - base ball cap tilted - crotch tugging - losers are running the world.

People can laugh and say *What are you talking about*:

Stop, Look, Listen  . . .

Archived