PLM problems continue after replacing PLM

Trying to look at PLM Links table.

I only see 5 entries?  Something doesn't seem right.  :)   Maybe I am not doing this right. 

PLM Info/Status

40.D1.55 v9E / Connected

Open PLM Links Table.... press 'Start'.

This is the XML information I get if I save it.  Is there a better way to cut & paste what I see on the ISY console?

Either way, it only shows 5 total links.

title ix ad fl gr id data PLM Links Table 0 0 226 0 595820 65831 PLM Links Table 1 1 226 0 489074 65831 PLM Links Table 2 2 226 17 489074 65831 PLM Links Table 3 3 162 1 489074 65831 PLM Links Table 4 4 226 0 770016 133676

If you're only showing 5 link records then you have a problem within the PLM

Power down the PLM and the ISY, then power up the PLM, wait about 15 seconds then power up the ISY.

Run another show PLM links. If the count if low then do a restore PLM, then another show PLM link records.

How many devices do you have linked in the ISY?

Did that fix it? 

If you're only showing 5 link records then you have a problem within the PLM

Power down the PLM and the ISY, then power up the PLM, wait about 15 seconds then power up the ISY.

Run another show PLM links. If the count if low then do a restore PLM, then another show PLM link records.

How many devices do you have linked in the ISY?

Did that fix it? 

Thanks for the suggestion.  I now get 170 links in the PLM table.  This sounds more realistic with my setup.  My setup is now quite improved.  Not sure why it took multiple restores of the PLM.  Hopefully I don't have a new/flakey PLM.  It is already frustrating that they only last a couple years.

Archived