Update: 1.051

James Peterson

New update.  Added a few more devices to support in zwave.  Aeon multisensors and fortrezZ MIMOLite.  I have not been able to fully test as I do not have these devices, but I hope for anyone that has issues to post them here.  Keep posting the failed nodes so I can see what is not working.   I have also fixed a few issues in zwave precision calculations.  There have not been all that many issues regarding this and some still remain.  I am doing what I can without having direct access to a lot of these devices.  (Also its summer...  I'm supposed to be getting some R&R.)  

As always post bugs.  If I don't see them I can fix them.

Any way to get the favorites list to persist through and update?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

The last update had a db modification and required a reload. When this happens the app attempts to reload the data and the favorites on startup. If it cannot get a good connection for this it is possible the the the favorites could be cleared.

I am working on a way to get around this but right now that is what happens. Most updates will not have a db update so favorites should not be affected during updates.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

The last update had a db modification and required a reload. When this happens the app attempts to reload the data and the favorites on startup. If it cannot get a good connection for this it is possible the the the favorites could be cleared.

I am working on a way to get around this but right now that is what happens. Most updates will not have a db update so favorites should not be affected during updates.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Sounds good. Thanks. Solid job on this project btw.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Archived