Linear GDOOZ-4 GDO from MobiLinc

rleidy

I posted this question on the MobiLinc forum and Wes is actively helping me there, but I thought I'd check here, too, in case the problem is my ISY configuration.

I have a Linear GDOOZ-4 GDO (zwave) and I can operate it just fine from the ISY console, which presents Open and Close buttons to operate the opener.

I just got the MobiLinc HD app, and while I can see the GDO in the app, I can't operate the GDO from the app.  The status is reported as a number rather than descriptive text.  ML shows 0 for closed, 100 for open, and I think 103 for opening and 104 for closing.

The ISY rest interface reports the following for the node.

<nodeInfo>
   <node flag="128">
	  <address>ZW002_1</address>
	  <name>ZWave Linear GDO</name>
	  <family>4</family>
	  <parent type="3">61096</parent>
	  <type>4.64.7.0</type>
	  <enabled>true</enabled>
	  <deviceClass>0</deviceClass>
	  <wattage>0</wattage>
	  <dcPeriod>0</dcPeriod>
	  <pnode>ZW002_1</pnode>
	  <sgid>1</sgid>
	  <devtype>
		 <gen>4.64.7</gen>
		 <mfg>335.18244.13616</mfg>
		 <cat>184</cat>
	  </devtype>
	  <ELK_ID>E11</ELK_ID>
	  <property id="ST" value="0" formatted="Closed" uom="97"/>
   </node>
   <properties>
	  <property id="ST" value="0" formatted="Closed" uom="97"/>
   </properties>
</nodeInfo> 

Does this all look correct from the ISY side?  If not, is there something I can do to fix it on my end?

Hi rleidy,

The door status value is reported from ISY with a unit of measure of 'barrier status' (uom="97").  I don't want to muddy the waters here, but if you are just seeing raw numbers then I wonder if mobiLinc currently supports that unit of measure.

FYI these are the possible values:

0    = Closed100  = Open101  = Unknown102  = Stopped103  = Closing104  = Opening

For what it's worth. I have three Linear GDOOZ-4 GDO openers and they work fine with MobiLinc on both Android and iOS. 

Well, that's very encouraging.  Would you be able to post the rest nodeinfo results for one of them for comparison?

I can do that later this afternoon/evening. Mine are set to

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Mine show up as door locks in mobilinc. Do yours also? Seems as though I had an issue at first with them not showing up as door locks.

Mine show up as door locks in mobilinc. Do yours also? Seems as though I had an issue at first with them not showing up as door locks.

In MobiLinc, mine has the type Barrier.

Archived