Program Device status is not responding?

yaplej

Hello,

So I created a program that is triggered "if Device is not responding" how long does it take before that will actually trigger normally?  Is that what the default "Query All" is for?

In order to speed that process up I created a Program than run every 15 minuets and in turn runs these type of Programs.  Is there a better way to have it periodically check the status of the devices?

Hello,

So I created a program that is triggered "if Device is not responding" how long does it take before that will actually trigger normally?  Is that what the default "Query All" is for?

In order to speed that process up I created a Program than run every 15 minuets and in turn runs these type of Programs.  Is there a better way to have it periodically check the status of the devices?

A "not responding" will give you immediate results if the device does not respond to the "not responding"

It's probably not a good idea to run a lot of queries as creates a lot of Insteon traffic and might interfere with your normal operation

The "3:00 AM query all" does exactly that, it queries all your devices. It runs at 3 am so not to interfere with programs, etc. that may be running in earlier time slots.

Is there a particular problem that you're trying resolve?

Archived