Slooow!

swiftee

I got it!!   I'll do a bit of testing through the next couple days to make sure its not a fluke, but I hope to get it out this weekend.  

Using 2048bit Cert on mobile data away from home.  first command takes about 5 secs.  Subsequent commands are almost equivalent to on LAN.  

I got it!! I'll do a bit of testing through the next couple days to make sure its not a fluke, but I hope to get it out this weekend.

Using 2048bit Cert on mobile data away from home. first command takes about 5 secs. Subsequent commands are almost equivalent to on LAN.

Nice! Congrats! You certainly get to beat Mobilinc on this... :)

Are you able to get the session details from the websocket subscription? Or is this always going to be a separate socket. If possible, you may be able to avoid the initial command delay as well... :)

Nice! Congrats! You certainly get to beat Mobilinc on this... :)

Are you able to get the session details from the websocket subscription? Or is this always going to be a separate socket. If possible, you may be able to avoid the initial command delay as well... :)

That is what I am going to work on through the week. If I can get that I think this will be well worth it.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Great work James! And great support from Michael and others. Let me know if you want me to beta test the fix or on private build (not sure if that is even possible with the way they are published). Its exciting to finally have a decent "modern" mobile app for the great ISY. 

Great work James! And great support from Michael and others. Let me know if you want me to beta test the fix or on private build (not sure if that is even possible with the way they are published). Its exciting to finally have a decent "modern" mobile app for the great ISY.

Yes. It is definitely possible to beta test or have a private build. I'll PM you tomorrow or Friday with a test build.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I have pushed a test into the Alpha channel for me and the wife.  If I don't see any issues throughout the first part of the day I'll upgrade it to the Beta channel.  For anyone that has beta access you should see it then.  Anyone not enrolled Beta can now enroll through the google app is I am not mistaken.  Otherwise if no catastrophic issues, the build should be out tonight or tomorrow.  

Thanks to swiftee for stick'n with it.  And thanks to everyone else for your input and advise on changes.  This change will greatly improve performance of SSL with the app.  

Archived