Motion Sensor II 2844-222 (coming soon?)

Techman

You have sharp eyes - I was really curious to see which member was going to put this up. Normally its our comrade in arms Brian H who offers these little scraps.

I did it because I wanted to make sure you were paying attention.

Seems the sensor uses one of the expensive flat cell batteries and also has a usb connector for power or ?

I also heard they're testing several new Insteon products but not sure what they are or if they'll make it to market.

I did it because I wanted to make sure you were paying attention.

Seems the sensor uses one of the expensive flat cell batteries and also has a usb connector for power or ?

I also heard they're testing several new Insteon products but not sure what they are or if they'll make it to market.

I believe its safe to say nothing is for sure until you see it advertised for pre-sale / sale by Smarthome. All I know is the company is pushing forward on releasing at least one solid item a year. I truly believe those managing the *Wish List* are doing a pretty solid job and hope they are given more resources to bring all of the ideas to market in some later date.

Their second generation styling on the HUB II, Leak Sensor, Open-Close, On-Off modules have been stellar. The dual outlet relay and the dimmer outlet are probably one of the best looking products out there.

In the last two years the marketing and packaging on their products have truly been *Apple Like*. 

LOL - And they call me negative Nancy?!?

=========================

The highest calling in life is to serve ones country faithfully - Teach others what can be. Do what is right and not what is popular.

That's not true.

We call you vexatious Teken.

S.A.T.T.P.

Best regards,

Gary Funk

The CR123A Lithium Cell may also give it better operation or battery life.

Simple method the choose micro USB or Battery Power. If the battery is installed you can't access the micro USB connector.

I did see a photocell and the PIR detector. So it should do light level things also.

Archived