Record Mismatch Between KPL and ISY

SteveSBE

Hi -

I performed a diagnostic to show a KPL links table and then compare it to the ISY links table. One of the entries shows a "record mismatch". The table compare entry is at link http://screencast.com/t/Cm2yzWTWfOI. The device listed on this entry is the PLM (address partially blurred).

Should I be concerned about this mismatch?

Thanks,

Steve

Just right click on the device and select Restore.

Sometimes there is a link that is temporarily changed. Don't understand it completely, but it doesn't cause problems. Restore will fix it, even if just for looks.

Just right click on the device and select Restore.

Sometimes there is a link that is temporarily changed. Don't understand it completely, but it doesn't cause problems. Restore will fix it, even if just for looks.

Thanks... But I should have mentioned that I just restored the device and ran the diagnostics after I did the restore to check things out. I did the restore because there was random "flashing" of the KPL and I thought a restore might fix things. The flashing disappeared for 6 hours but has come back. Could the "record mismatch" be a cause of that flashing issue or could it be a clue about the reason for the flashing issue?

Thanks... But I should have mentioned that I just restored the device and ran the diagnostics after I did the restore to check things out. I did the restore because there was random "flashing" of the KPL and I thought a restore might fix things. The flashing disappeared for 6 hours but has come back. Could the "record mismatch" be a cause of that flashing issue or could it be a clue about the reason for the flashing issue?

The links can change who it talks to but flashing is an internal firmware problem and shouldn't be link related.

Archived