"Loading Error. Please refresh data" for ELK

Blackbird

Just went to set my alarm with Agave and it came up with "Loading error.  Please refresh data".  The lights work but not the ELK.  I reloaded Agave after clearing the cache and the same thing.  I noticed a new update which I did but still the same problem.  I also refreshed the data and still the same.

Thanks

Just went to set my alarm with Agave and it came up with "Loading error. Please refresh data". The lights work but not the ELK. I reloaded Agave after clearing the cache and the same thing. I noticed a new update which I did but still the same problem. I also refreshed the data and still the same.

Thanks

Press and hold the small Elk icon. It should have been explained in the tutorial showcase.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Before I could try that it all of a sudden started working. Not sure why

The app will automatically flush and reload all data if it has been over an hour since its load full check.

I choose not to do a full load on every view to save on mobile data usage, but i wanted to give an option to do it manually.  It should only be needed if changes are made to the ELK without the app running. 

Archived