Timer notify for garage lights!

keribi

I need a program to notify me if the garage lights are on for 60 min and send me a notification and repeat the notify every 10 min til lights are turned off.  I have a idea how to do this, do i need another program to cancel the "garage light notify program" if the lights are turned off within 60 min?  Not sure of the most elegant way to do this?  I am sure it is very simple but cant see the forest from the trees!

Garage lights Timer Notify

If
        Status  'Garage Light' is On

Then
        Wait  60 minutes
        Send Notification to 'Ray' content 'Garage Lights ON'

Else
   - No Actions - (To add one, press 'Action')

Garage lights Timer Notify

If
        Status  'Garage Light' is On

Then
        Wait  60 minutes

Repeat every 10 minutes
            Send Notification to 'Ray' content 'Garage Lights ON'

Else
   - No Actions - (To add one, press 'Action')

When the lights are turned off the program will re-evaluate and execute the ELSE clause, thus cancelling program execution.

If you add this statement to Else:

Send Notification to 'Ray' content 'Garage Lights OFF'

then you'll also be notified when the light is turned off.

Worked great thanks to all!  Wife and kids leave the garage lights on all the time sometimes for hours.  I would not care but the bulbs are "hi output fluorescent tubes"  that use quite a lot of current.  Need to put in some LED bulbs in the garage.

I also use a program to flash a MiLight coloured bulb Red every ten seconds until the garage door closes, and then return to it's normal white colour and level.

To be done more easily it takes V5.x, still in alpha level of development, to save levels, and restore thme to a device.

Archived