How to reload all devices after "Delete All"?

madmartian

New devices were not being added with "Discover my devices" in the Amazon Echo app. I noticed the list of devices in the portal was out of sync with my ISY admin console. Renamed devices still had old names and new modules were missing. I tried "Delete All" but then could find no way to refresh the list. I then deleted the ISY entirely and started the setup all over again, adding the ISY UUID and approving the connection via the admin console. I have the green light, but still no modules in the Amazon list in the portal and discovery via the Echo app does not find anything. How do I fix this without adding each device one at a time?

Where did you find "Delete All?" Is the green light you're referring to in the portal between the UUID and Alias? Do you have the ISY Optimized for Smart Home V2 skill installed?

Yes, all that is correct. It appears my issue is one of wanting to do something that is not possible - automatically load all devices, defaulting to their name for the spoken word. After further reading it appears one-at-a-time is the only way to load the modules into the portal. Please let me know if that is not the case. I likely did this when I set it up originally and just didn't remember.

I can go to the portal site and add as many devices. scenes and/or programs as I want. But, there is no default spoken-I have to type one in separately for each addition. After entering one or more spokens, I click on Save-very important! Then I open the Alexa app and select Discover device and all the additions are added sequentially.

Archived