RemoteLinc 2 Keypad issue

AceRoehrborn

I have a RemoteLinc 2 (2342-232) that I am struggling with.  It has a Grey Flag to left of the device icon with "1011" text in it.  I have put the device in linking mode and tried to write updates to device well over a dozen times.  I have tried to restore the device a few times.  I have moved the device around and located it near devices with wireless communication in different rooms.  I can't seem to get it to link properly from the ISY.

For the most part it seems to be doing what it is supposed to do with regards to controlling the lights it should control.  One of the scenes when pressed will cause the red led to blink, which I assume means it did not get a response from one of its members.

Any suggestions on how to fix this? 

What does the Grey 1011 mean as opposed to the typical Green 1011 (meaning updates need to be written)?

post-1673-0-58437300-1487905891_thumb.png

I have seen the same grey updates needed when I have automatic updates to battery devices is disabled in my Pro version.

I keep mine off but lately temporarily enable it when doing anything with a battery operated Insteon Module.

You can hold the set button on the RL2 until the LED flashes.

Then click on the A button entry and pick update.

Archived