ISY994 ISY Restore failing?

rwsani99

This evening my a couple of my lights failed to turn on per schedule, so I decided to reboot my ISY994.  After a reboot, I could not get the home page for my ISY994 to appear.  So I performed a Factory Reset using the reset button.  Afterwards, I could connect to the ISY's web interface. I first go to the configuration tab and set a fixed IP address for the ISY.  I then reboot and log back into the ISY.  From there, I tried to restore my ISY using a backup from 2/18/2017.  This backup also corresponds to the current Firmware version 4.5.4.  The ISY restore appears to work properly, and just before it starts to reboot the ISY, I get an error message 'Network Configuration Mismatch' and it asks if I would like to switch from the fixed IP address I just set to a different fixed IP address.  Regardless if I say YES or NO to this prompt, it appears to change the IP address to the new fixed IP that the prompt suggested.  It appears to reboot normally.  After the reboot completes, the PWR light remains on solid and no other lights are on or flashing.  After this, I check my router and see that the ISY is using the new fixed IP address from the prompt.  BUT when I try to login to the ISY, I'm prompted for the Login & Password and after entering the default login & password I get "/USER/WEB/DEFAULT.HTM not found"

So what gives?  What am I doing wrong?

Apparently, I've just lost the 'default' user interface page.  But how do I get it back?

Archived