New IOS App - Looking For Beta Testers

cam

*** I posted this in the 3rd party announcement section last week... hoping to find a few more beta testers w/ an iPhone.

Fellow ISY'ers,

I've been working on a new IOS app and plan to release it into the Apple store within the next few weeks.  I've been able to test the app inside my home, which has over 100 Insteon devices, zwave deadbolts, an Elk alarm panel with hundreds of zones, and a couple of Insteon thermostats.  

Current Features Of Beta App

• Supports the latest dual-band Insteon Switchlinc On/Off and Dimmers (model 2477S or 2477D)
  • Supports the latest Insteon Thermostats (model 2441TH)
  • Supports Zwave Deadbolt (at least I've tested it with my Schlage Door Locks)
  • Supports running, stopping, enabling/disabling ISY Programs
  • Supports the Elk M1 alarm panel (see areas/zones, arm/disarm, etc.)

Features I'm still working on (which might not make the v1 release)

• Siri integration w/ voice commands
  • Text-to-ISY commands - integration with another beta service I built several months ago
  • Installer mode - ability to put device in linking mode, edit node/scene names, etc. so that you don't have to sit in front of the admin console
  • MyQ Garage Door integration
  • Additional device support (e.g. zwave lighting, etc.)
  • Many others. 

If you're interested in trying out a new IOS app, please PM me and I'll send you additional details.

Thanks,

Cam

*** I posted this in the 3rd party announcement section last week... hoping to find a few more beta testers w/ an iPhone.

Fellow ISY'ers,

I've been working on a new IOS app and plan to release it into the Apple store within the next few weeks.  I've been able to test the app inside my home, which has over 100 Insteon devices, zwave deadbolts, an Elk alarm panel with hundreds of zones, and a couple of Insteon thermostats.  

Current Features Of Beta App

• Supports the latest dual-band Insteon Switchlinc On/Off and Dimmers (model 2477S or 2477D)
  • Supports the latest Insteon Thermostats (model 2441TH)
  • Supports Zwave Deadbolt (at least I've tested it with my Schlage Door Locks)
  • Supports running, stopping, enabling/disabling ISY Programs
  • Supports the Elk M1 alarm panel (see areas/zones, arm/disarm, etc.)

Features I'm still working on (which might not make the v1 release)

• Siri integration w/ voice commands
  • Text-to-ISY commands - integration with another beta service I built several months ago
  • Installer mode - ability to put device in linking mode, edit node/scene names, etc. so that you don't have to sit in front of the admin console
  • MyQ Garage Door integration
  • Additional device support (e.g. zwave lighting, etc.)
  • Many others. 

If you're interested in trying out a new IOS app, please PM me and I'll send you additional details.

Thanks,

Cam

Siri Integration, now we are talking! PM Sent.

Archived