Elk Alarm - ?

bocarob

Does your program have instant alarm state and will notify of alarm is set off and can it be reset by enter code as if you where at the keypad?

Did not see it in the docs

Regards

Agave has the ability to Arm the ELK in all modes and has a keypad that will allow you to deactivate an alarm if it is active.  Agave will also display the current state of the ELK system along with any bypass and short states.   

The ISY does not support push notifications or this would be used.  Currently the app has to be active for any information to get transmitted through the subscription.  Which means an active check of the ELK system would be required.  I suppose I could display an active alarm message on the screen, but it would not work it Agave was not running.  

Just use Pushover via network resources and the Elk module to send you when an alarm triggers. Doesnt have to be baked into Agave. Can easily be a program.

This. I've been doing this for quite a while now. Separate push notifications detailing which sensor triggered the alarm.

Thanks Guys got it one last ? since since I am considering using your app scenes I see that when a scene is turned on it updates based on ? since a number of with the same device show on  scenes show that they are on or true since isy does not provided scene statues is this a bug or work around but it seems to be incorrect .

Archived