BIG THANKS to Michel

MWareman

Sorry to shout - but it's worth it....

The story...

I decided I wanted to get data from my ComEd meter into my data collection environment (to supplement and confirm the accuracy of my BrulTech GEM, as well as provide real time pricing data). So - I contacted ComEd to confirm that the ISY-994i ZS IR/PRO would work. They said it would. I ordered from Orchestrated Home - and received it a few days later.

Got the device powered up and filled in the ComEd form to pair the device. That's where the troubles started...

Long story short - ComEd admitted that I was the first customer in Illinois to do this with an ISY...  and in the end they felt the ISY was somehow defective. Michel gracefully arranged for a replacement to be shipped out to me (from Orchestrated Home) along with return shipping. The new device did not immediately join either - but this time a small tweak to the Zigbee settings and an additional communication to ComEd - and I'm up and running. Real time usage and pricing data...  Woo hoo!

So - yet another display of fantastic customer service from quite possibly the BEST customer service focussed company available anywhere.

Many, many thumbs up. We all appreciate it...

• Like 10

I have to concur with everyone's experiences with Michel and UDI - unbelievable customer support. I had an issue getting my ISY back on-line and as nothing changed in my environment i assumed the issue was external - Michel volunteered to go thru my network settings and investigate. Eventually we found the issue was a port that somehow went bad on a switch inside my environment. Kudo's to him for solving the issue!

Allan

• Like 3

Same here.  UDI helped me with a PLM issue a year or so ago.  They sent out a beta product for me to try and that mostly solved the issue.  UDI has the best customer support I have been exposed to.  Very response to debugging problems and providing help with solutions.  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I must agree with these comments. I've had several issues on network, mostly self inflicted, and Michel personally or one of his team has contacted me and sorted my issues out. One cannot but marvel at this selfless man and his company. We wish you much success in the future Michel, and eagerly await developments and/or your new products. Isy is truly the best controller on the market.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 3