Can't Restore 8-button Keypad

Not really sure if this is a communications issue, but here goes...

This past week my 7 year old v1 2413S PLM started getting flaky and finally died.  Just received and installed a new one (Rev 2.4 2917).  Plugged it in, got the greed LED, then plugged the ISY994i back in, which had been unplugged for a couple days.  Went to the admin console and selected Restore Modem (PLM).  The restore appears to have completed successfully, as all devices have the correct icon, i.e. none of them had the green 1011 icon.  Ran some tests and everything looked good from the console.

None of the buttons on the 8-button keypad are working.  The LED levels when each key is off is correct (dim) and when its on (bright).  However, the scenes/programs for each button don't work.

As an example, here's the program for the first button:

Garage - 1 Main Lights On - [ID 0004][Parent 0001]

If
        Control 'New KeypadLinc 8' is switched On

Then
        $AutoGarageLights  = $False
        Set Scene 'Garage - Front Lights' On
        Wait  1 second
        Set Scene 'Garage - Rear Lights' On

Else
   - No Actions - (To add one, press 'Action')

I tried doing a restore device which didn't work.  I then did a 10 second air-gap, pushed it back and held it in until the long beep stopped.  Tried the restore again, but still no-go.  The LED doesn't even flash green when any button is pressed, like it used to.  The button light comes on, but no green flash and nothing happens.  I have two 6-button keypads that are working just fine since replacing the PLM.

Any ideas what the problem is here?

Thanks

Update:

The 4 buttons (2, 3, 4, 5) that are just setup as controllers to scenes are working fine.  Its the buttons (1, 2, 7, 8 ) that run programs, as in the example above, are the ones that aren't working.  When I tap buttons 2, 3, 4 or 5, the green light flashes and the scene comes on.  The other 4 don't do anything.  The green light doesn't flash and apparently, the programs are not running.

What am I missing here?   This all had been working fine ever since I first setup this keypad a few months ago.

Tried that a few times.  As a last resort, I just deleted the device, then added it back with a different name.  That was, after first taking screenshots of all the programs/scenes that involved those 8 keys.  Just finished setting everything back up and its all good.

Tried that a few times. As a last resort, I just deleted the device, then added it back with a different name. That was, after first taking screenshots of all the programs/scenes that involved those 8 keys. Just finished setting everything back up and its all good.

I've run into that before. I have no idea why that is the only way to fix some issues.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Archived