On vs Fast On

epete

I have two Micro Dimmers.  One connected to my Front Porch Light and the other to my backyard patio light.  I have then both setup in the same program to turn on at sunset and both to turn off at 1:30 AM

The back light works fine

The front has never turned itself on

I was playing around today and noticed Pushing the On button from the Administrative Console does not turn the light on I assume that is the same as the on command in the program.

When i use Fast On, the light comes on.

It does not look like a communication / interference problem as that would be intermittent and I should see the same effect for fast on.  I also note that the off command always works.  So for about a month, I have been manually turning the light on and the program has been properly shutting it off.

That was one of my first thoughts as well.  The state stays "off" and the on stays at zero.  While I am checking this I am also noticing when it is on and at 100% from the fast on button, clicking the on shuts it off.  Maybe I have the device in a different mode.

OK, I think I understand what you are trying to tell me.  However there are three levels

1. On Level

2. Current State

3. On Level [Applied Locally]

I believe the level I set locally is the level it should always default to using the On button, correct?

Unless as you mentioned there is some interaction with a scene.

ok, by you forcing me to type that out, I figured it out. It was my local level causing the problem. Thank You

The on level [applied locally] was set at 0 and needed to be set at 100

I've learned it's always something silly.

I'm glad I was able to help you.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Archived