Looking for Best Practice: Set Up of KPL/Dimmer Switches to show correct LED Status?

waffles

With the portal, controlling ISY devices, scenes and programs to respond to voice commands was only a bit less simple than setting up our four Harmony Hubs for voice control.

With the portal, controlling ISY devices, scenes and programs to respond to voice commands was only a bit less simple than setting up our four Harmony Hubs for voice control.

I assume you don't use Harmony Skill for that since it only supports single hub. So how are you doing it for 4?i really need this cos I have 2 and sucks that I can only use one with Alexa :(

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Th

Well, I already had a couple of Harmony Hubs in use around the house. Controlling them via the Echo was pretty simple.

Like you, it seems I have less time now, after "retirement" than I did before. All that time I thought I would have seems nowhere to be found.

I assume you don't use Harmony Skill for that since it only supports single hub. So how are you doing it for 4?i really need this cos I have 2 and sucks that I can only use one with Alexa

I assume you don't use Harmony Skill for that since it only supports single hub. So how are you doing it for 4?i really need this cos I have 2 and sucks that I can only use one with Alexa

I control only one hib at a time. I thought stusviews mentioned four, but was not cerain whether he has all four linked to his alexa account simultaneously.

Like you, I would not mind controlling more than one, but did not find a way to do so in the short time I have spent playing around with it.

The Harmony Hub will install on only one account. But I do have five accounts. I have the Harmony Hubs installed on three, the bedroom video system, the living room video system and the living room sound system. Like both of you, I'd really like to install two Hubs on the living room video system.

We have two Hubs for the living room, my side and my wife's side. Only one of those is added to the ISY. We've always used two remotes for convenience, but the Harmony Hub allows only one Ultimate remote per Hub, that's the one with a screen.

We have to activate both which is somewhat inconvenient.

Archived