Humble Bundle Python EBook Deal

Scottmichaelj

Not sure if you guys have ever heard of “Humble Bundle” but they have book deals, mobile app deals, comic book deals, etc. It’s a pay what you like and what you pay gives you access certain tiers. I end up getting a couple good bundles a couple times of year as I am signed up to their email notifications. You can even adjust how much goes to charity (a portion of every sale does) and how much you want to go to the publisher.

Anyways right now they are offering a eBook deal for learning Python. The deal is below. $15 is the top tier which includes everything. The books have direct download link and DRM free. Most come in various formats, ePub, Mobi, PDF...

Anyways just wanted to share with the group since you guys seem to like Python and RaspPi’s (which there is a book in the bunch specific to this)! I’ll post the next Linux Bundle I see too if you want.

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/python-by-packt-book-bundle

Edit: Forgot URL doh!

Yep, Humble Bundle is good stuff. Last month they had a Magix bundle that included Sony Vegas Pro 14, Xara Graphics and Xara Web Designer apps along with some music maker software and loops. All for $20!

While they do set a minimum that doesn't mean you can't give more. $30 for these books would still be a helluva deal! Not only can you set how much goes to charity but you can pick from slews of charities. You can have your donation go locally if you want.

Not sure if you guys have ever heard of “Humble Bundle” but they have book deals, mobile app deals, comic book deals, etc. It’s a pay what you like and what you pay gives you access certain tiers. I end up getting a couple good bundles a couple times of year as I am signed up to their email notifications. You can even adjust how much goes to charity (a portion of every sale does) and how much you want to go to the publisher.

Anyways right now they are offering a eBook deal for learning Python. The deal is below. $15 is the top tier which includes everything. The books have direct download link and DRM free. Most come in various formats, ePub, Mobi, PDF...

Anyways just wanted to share with the group since you guys seem to like Python and RaspPi’s (which there is a book in the bunch specific to this)! I’ll post the next Linux Bundle I see too if you want.

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/python-by-packt-book-bundle

Edit: Forgot URL doh!

Actually EVERYTHING comes to $25 :) *but it's still a deal..

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Archived