ISY Portal MobiLinc Configuration Problems

smokegrub

Recently, one of my ISYs, the one located remotely, lost its ability to show programs in the program tree of the Admin Console. All devices and programs continued to execute, I just couldn't modify or add any programs. Michel Kohanim worked long and hard to help me, finally connecting my ISY through the ISY portal. Everything is working beautifully, except today I tried logging into a Smarthome Camera at that location using its remote URL and in MobiLinc and it would not connect with either. I assumed at that point that it had failed because of problems with port forwarding so I searched and found the ISY Portal MobiLinc Configuration Wiki. I opened MobiLinc and completed steps 1-6 as directed in the Wiki. I then successfully synced MobiLinc with the ISY. I then returned to MobiLinc to view the camera and that failed. I checked the MobiLinc settings for the camera and they remained the same, using the port forwarding connection method as previously. It was at this point that I had to conclude I was stumped. I am using MobiLinc v4.12 on an iPhone 6s running 10.3.3. Any help will be appreciated.

Log on to the portal. Select ISY Web Access, Cameras, Edit for the camera in question.

Thanks for the help. I did that and the camera is successfully edited in. Pardon my ignorance but use of the portal is new to me, how do I now get the cameras web address and direct it to the camera via my browser and the portal instead of the port forwarding setup which has failed?

Archived