Simple question

Justme

Hi, 

I am looking to buy a isy99 for use with insteon and Google home. I am unsure which unit to purchase. I can get the 255 links or the 1024 links. How do I find out how many links I have in my setup so I can purchase the right unit? I currently have about 30 insteon devices. 

Thank you 

2 minutes ago, Justme said:

Hi, 

I am looking to buy a isy99 for use with insteon and Google home. I am unsure which unit to purchase. I can get the 255 links or the 1024 links. How do I find out how many links I have in my setup so I can purchase the right unit? I currently have about 30 insteon devices. 

Thank you 

The 99 is no longer made and has been replaced by the 994 for many years. You can purchase the 255 version and upgrade to the 1024 when ever you need to later. You need to purchase the ISY Portal to enable Google Home which also comes with the network module.

Hi, 
Thank you 
Contact UDI. They have some deals for people doing this and can transfer licenses from one unit to another.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Archived