Mobilinc ios - Mobilinc Disconnected

SteveT

As of the 5.12 alpha upgrade, i started getting "Mobilinc Disconnected - Attempting to reconnect to ISY".  This is the first time i have ever received this, receiving when on local LAN with ISY.

Anyone else seeing this?  Even killing the application does not seem to work...

Steve

Hi Steve,

Are you using MobiLinc Connect? I've got 5.12 alpha on a test ISY here and haven't seen any issues with it and MobiLinc, but if you are using MobiLinc Connect, that's an error message you'll get when the ISY can't connect to our service. Please send me the following to: support@mobilinc.com so I can help:

- Screenshot of your Admin Console->Help->About
- Your ISY's error log.

Wes

2 hours ago, InsteonNut said:

Hi Steve,

Are you using MobiLinc Connect? I've got 5.12 alpha on a test ISY here and haven't seen any issues with it and MobiLinc, but if you are using MobiLinc Connect, that's an error message you'll get when the ISY can't connect to our service. Please send me the following to: support@mobilinc.com so I can help:

- Screenshot of your Admin Console->Help->About
- Your ISY's error log.

Wes

Hey Wes - no, i am directly connecting to the ISY and getting the message.  If you want the logs in this case, i can try and capture as well.

Thanks-

So i was able to stay connected to the console for >10 minutes.  

I did however reboot the ISY994 , and have not been able to re-produce the problem for a few days now. I will keep at it, and report back again in a few days/week.

thanks-

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

instead of starting a new thread, I want to use the same thread here.

I'm running 5.0.12 on my ISY and I use Mobilnc to control my setup. not sure what is causing this issue I have, but it happened around the time I upgraded both Mobilinc and ISY

I have an enterprise grade firewall as my gateway and I have setup the port forwarding on it 2 years ago. nothing changed on the firewall or network side. after the two software upgrades Mobilinc keeps complaining about the connection and not being able to reach ISY. I would try to resync Mobilinc to ISY and 90% of the times, that bring the connection back for a day or two. I have rebooted ISY thinking that something is stuck on ISY but this is not helping. 

Hi d00gster,

Have you tried the MobiLinc Connect service instead? It's free for 30 days, no commitment. I created this service to solve connection issues like this. 

While I haven't seen issues with my test 5.0.12 ISY, it is still an Alpha firmware that I wouldn't recommend running on your daily driver ISY. If you can downgrade back to the official 4.6.2 you might have better luck.

Wes

Archived