Filter LED Lights

stillen_i30

The XPF is a 20 amp filter.  It is BIG and fits in a triple electrical box. If you wire it in to the breaker panel on a branch circuit. Everything on that circuit would be filtered. Though you maybe able to just filter the feed just to the lights themselves. You would only need one. If you can filter all the lights feed. The link in the earlier post . For the XPF has a manual you can download and see how it connects.

I believe some here have used the XPNR wired across the noisy load. Maybe someone could post their findings. https://www.x10.com/x10-pro/specialty-devices/filters/xpnr-noise-reducer.html

Thanks for the info on these products. Is there any way I can confirm the noisy device? I don't have an oscillator...is there a cheaper solution that I could purchase to test various loads noise-making? I have nearly every bulb in my house LED and some I "think" are noisier than others

17 minutes ago, stillen_i30 said:

Thanks for the info on these products. Is there any way I can confirm the noisy device? I don't have an oscillator...is there a cheaper solution that I could purchase to test various loads noise-making? I have nearly every bulb in my house LED and some I "think" are noisier than others

Try an FM and/or AM radio tuned "off station" close to the suspected devices and wiring. Noisy signals on wiring can completely blank reception under certain conditions..

Archived