Can't access Isy

jaycanter

I have had my Isy running for years but in the last yr or so it would just stop working with error led on. a reboot and worked again. tonight same thing couple lights didn't turn on and when i checked it only the power led was on. so tried logging in the isy launcher and it couldn't find it. i don't remember address so logged into network to check the address it says last seen about an hr ago. I tried logging into that address and nothing so i rebooted the isy. usually the lights only flicker for a few seconds on startup but now the stay on for a while then the error light came on and blinked. Not sure what next step is to try never had the leds do this. see attached video.

https://youtu.be/ZARvaJuvOGs

39 minutes ago, jaycanter said:

I have had my Isy running for years but in the last yr or so it would just stop working with error led on. a reboot and worked again. tonight same thing couple lights didn't turn on and when i checked it only the power led was on. so tried logging in the isy launcher and it couldn't find it. i don't remember address so logged into network to check the address it says last seen about an hr ago. I tried logging into that address and nothing so i rebooted the isy. usually the lights only flicker for a few seconds on startup but now the stay on for a while then the error light came on and blinked. Not sure what next step is to try never had the leds do this. see attached video.

https://youtu.be/ZARvaJuvOGs

Try removing and re-inserting the micro-SD card and the re-start your ISY.

My money is on failing/failed PLM. How old is your PLM? Did you try power-cycling it as well?

The pattern of gradually failing, and now the RX and TX on solid (which indicates Insteon traffic), I'd bet it's the PLM.

Sent from my SM-N9500 using Tapatalk

well finally after few resets it started working. went back and checked and back in march when it started acting up and posted error log it was said possibly memory card. I'm gonna replace it but can't find where it list the sizes that can be used. the smallest i have is a 64gb. Will it work in the Isy?

Archived