Looking for Zigbee Relay for Momentary Contact Closure

kevindavis544

I am new to this community. I am wondering if anyone can suggest products for this application.

I am wanting to control an automatic door opener. The Relays I have been using are the INSTEON I/O Linc and WHDTS WiFi Momentary Inching & Self-Locking Relay. With either of these devices, I am able set people up with voice control using the cloud-based Amazon Alexa with a cloud integration smart home skill. However, I am trying to come up with a solution that will let individuals use “Local Voice Control (LVC)” (https://amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=GCC6XV9DX58VW5YW&sa-no-redirect=1). The objective is to enable voice control of the door opener(s) in the event they have unreliable Internet service and are needing to exit the home in the event of an emergency. The LVC capability is built-in a select number of Amazon smart speakers (Echo Plus and 2nd gen Echo Show) and they use a built-in Zigbee controller for interfacing with Zigbee nodes. I am looking for a Relay Control that can link with the built-in Zigbee controller.

Any suggestions will be very much appreciated. 

Archived