Advanced IoT Bridge Interface

MustangChris04

11 minutes ago, Bumbershoot said:

Sorry about leading you down a path that requires you to spend some $$$ with UDI.  That wasn't the intent, but I don't know how else to get you to where you want to be with this.

In my installation, this is what matters, so I'll *guess* that the expense is worth it. ?  At least you're up-to-date on firmware, which you'll grow to appreciate as you build out your system.

LOL.. yeah.. I'm ok to spend the $ with a great company like UDI.. They have changed my life for many years so it is all good. 

It is all about Happy Wife .. Happy Life. After 33 years it is a small price to pay :). She never asks for much.. it is the least I can do. 

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, Techowl said:

Thanks for the info. I'll be looking into that unit.

It says it supports all the functions of the previous ones, so maybe X-10 will still be there. I hope so, my entire setup runs on those critters.

- Tim -

I'd wait and confirm before purchasing. I know at one point they were talking about removing x10 from all insteon devices as new products were released. This included the plm

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I went ahead and bought a 2413s version 2.5 from Aartech Canada. It is supposed to be the latest one.

Is there a way to get the internal version etc., using the Isy994?

The sticker says it's a V2.5 but I would like to verify that. On my V1.4 the PLM/Info returns the address and a V9B after it.

Thanks for everyone's input.

- Tim -

The sticker with the revision number and date code is what you have to use. Hardware revision is not displayed in any test screen in the Administrative Console

In PLM/Info you will get the six digit Insteon ID and the PLM's Firmware revision of V9E.   The firmware has not changed in a few hardware revisions of the PLM. My V2.1 to 2.5 all have V9E firmware.  V9B was the firmware revision in your older V1.4.

Archived