iLinc Demonstration Videos on YouTube

InsteonNut

As part of the marketing push for iLinc and the mainstream audience, I've created a couple of demonstration videos and posted them to YouTube.

I used iLinc and the ISY to show off scene control and real-time device feedback with two iPhones to give viewers a better idea as to how iLinc works and what is possible in your own home with the right equipment.

If you are interested, please check these out.

iPhone and iLinc Pro Real-Time Device Feedback Demonstration

iPhone and iLinc Pro Lights and Irrigation Control Demonstration

Wes

http://www.mobileintegratedsolutions.com

Hi Mike,

The version in the video is a beta version that supports thermostat control. I hope to be releasing an update in the next few weeks that will support thermostats. It depends on the beta feedback I receive.

Stay tuned for the release announcement soon!

Wes

Hello,

I've created a New User Walkthrough video that takes the viewer briefly through the ISY web interface and starting iLinc for the first time.

The video starts by creating a new scene, adding devices to the scene, and creating a new device. The video then shows how to start iLinc and how it auto-connects and configures itself with the ISY on first start. The video concludes by showing how to use iLinc to control devices and the newly created scene.

iPhone and iLinc Pro New User Walkthrough

Archived