Short and Long Polling of Tags in Polyglot

BigMoose

In Polyglot I changed the polling for the tags to be 10 minutes for the short poll and something longer for the long poll.  However I still am getting polling data in the ISY log every minute.  Is there another way to change the polling to reduce the log entries. 

Thanks in advance for any insight from the forum.

1 hour ago, BigMoose said:

In Polyglot I changed the polling for the tags to be 10 minutes for the short poll and something longer for the long poll.  However I still am getting polling data in the ISY log every minute.  Is there another way to change the polling to reduce the log entries. 

When you say "tags" are you refering to the wireless tags nodeserver?  Should post questions about that in it's thread https://forum.universal-devices.com/topic/23724-polglot-v2-cao-wireless-tags-nodeserver/page/15/

But, if your goal is to reduce log entries, then set the Debug Level on WirelessTagsController to warning and log will be very small.

1 hour ago, BigMoose said:

In addition to above, it's up to the developer of individual node server to use short and long poll values or not. So if you have an issue, it's best to address in the particular node server forum.

Archived